2015 Undergraduate Opportunities
- Amgen Scholars Program 2015 - Application Deadline: February 2, 2015. Click here for more information
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security DHS 2015 HS-STEM Undergradate & Graduate Summer Internship - $6,000 Stipdent plus travel expenses - Application deadline: December 22, 2014. Click here for more information.
- Center For Translational Applications Of Nanoscale Multiferroic Systems (TANMS) - Research Experience for Undergraduates - Application deadline: March 15, 2014 Click here for flyer.
- Virginia Space Grant Consorium STEM Research Scholarship Opportunity 2014-2015. Application Deadline February 10, 2014. Click here for flyer
- Virginia Space Grant Consorium STEM Bridge Scholarship Program 2014-2015. Application Deadline March 17, 2014. Click here for flyer.
- NanoSURE Research Experience for Undergraduates at University of North Carolina at Charlotte: The UNC Charlotte NanoSURE REU Site is designed to advance nanoscale science research at the undergraduate level and contribute to the education and training of the nanotechnology workforce of the future. Nanoscale science research faculty from the Departments of Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Optical Science, and Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Science will mentor undergraduate researchers on well-defined research projects related to nanoscale science. Ten-week summer research experience, $4000 stipend, On-campus housing and food allowance provided. Application deadline: February 14. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here ->http://clas-chemistry.uncc.edu/nanosure/
- UMass Amherst REU Program in Nanotechnology: June 1 - August 8, 2015. Application deadline is Feb 28, 2015. Competitive Stipend http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/SURE.htm